Electrical shocks

If you feel a mild shock or tingle when touching an appliance, a ground fault in the appliance or improper electrical wiring may be the cause.

If you notice a shock after crossing a carpeted surface, it may be from static, which is common in the winter and not cause for concern.

You should, however, take other types of electrical shock seriously as you don't want to risk the situation becoming worse.

©2018 BY THORNTON ELECTRICAL

472 Maitai Valley Road Nelson 7010 NZ

nelsonelectrician@gmail.com